Become an Assistant
Pacific Union is seeking candidates who are interested in joining our new ‘On-Call’ Assistant Program which is offered to all our real estate professionals. The ‘On-Call’ assistant program is a resource of trained professionals who can assist agents in a temporary capacity and on an ad hoc basis, specifically during their busy seasons. Successful candidates will be able to work independently, multi-task, and be detail oriented. Interested candidates should have flexibility or bandwidth to take on additional hours from time to time.
Responsibilities will vary and depend on individual needs of each real estate professional. Below are examples which may depend on licensed or unlicensed status of each assistant.
- Marketing: assist with flyers, creating CMA’s or DLP’s, advertisements, etc.
- Administrative: assist with calls, messages, filing, supplies, mailings, etc.
- Transactional: submit listings and changes to MLS, assemble documents, assist with escrow documents.
- Social Media: updating or maintaining social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
Company Programs & Office Tools
- Market Space (PUI Marketing Collateral platform)
- Digital Listing Presentation (DLP)
- Pacific Union Dashboard
- Constant Contact
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google +)
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel & Powerpoint)
- 1+ year of experience supporting a Real Estate agent/working in a real estate environment
- Proficient in MS Word software, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize with high attention to detail
- Computer and iPad/iPhone savvy
- Social Media Savvy
- Work well under pressure and ability to meet deadlines
- Valid California Driver’s License and / or transportation
- Active real estate license a plus
Compensation: Will vary based on individual skillset. All rates will be arranged directly with each real estate professional in advance. This is not an employment opportunity with Pacific Union.
To apply to become an assistant, complete the form below, attach your resume, and include a brief explanation as to why you would be a great fit for the program.